HEALTH, SAFETY AND THE ENVIRONMENTOES are committed to the environment, health and safety within the Oil & Gas Industry. Our safety record is testimony to this and is an achievement that all inspectors are proud to be part of
OES are committed to the environment, health and safety within the Oil & Gas Industry. Our safety record is testimony to this and is an achievement that all inspectors are proud to be part of.
Maintaining outstanding Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) performance is a core value of OES Asset Integrity Management. . Our successful HSE performance has been made possible through the leadership and teamwork of all employees. Our HSE responsibilities are directed by our HSE Vision, Policy, Strategy and Management System, which guide our businesses in the development of their HSE processes.
Safety first and always
- Proactive – Employees actively engaging in safety initiatives and recognising and reinforcing a proactive safety culture
- Responsibility – Take responsibility for the care of others and ourselves
- Prevention – Focus on incident prevention rather than reaction
- Accountability – Management at all levels accountable for ensuring HSE expectations are understood and demonstrated by the team
- Leadership – Active and visible safety leadership and ensuring safety is given the highest priority at all times
We will achieve our vision by:
- Foster an injury free work place for our employees
- Make educated common sense approaches to HSE in doing business as second nature to our employees
- Ensure that OES provides a work environment that is safe for our employees and to eliminate unwanted or unplanned occurrences
- Create a culture of continuous improvement that yields a favourable HSE Recordable Incident Rate through safe practice implementation
- Establish an overall employee HSE focus that enhances our status, as the provider of choice, in all of our business activities.
OES has a Strong Safety Record
With a safety record to maintain, OES ensures that staff continually update knowledge and build on technical expertise and knowledge. Training comes first and our team of inspectors are the first to affirm that the difference in the quality of service they provide comes from both a commitment to excellence and working with a specialist and fully skilled team.
OES is committed to Health, Safety and the Environment as a core working practice. From our waste management and recycling policies implemented in OES offices worldwide; to our goals to minimise the effect on people and the environment from the work we undertake. OES encourages a working environment in which all OES employees and contractors share this commitment.
At OES we believe in delivering services that maintain our clients assets, improves efficiency and protects both people and equipment. OES are committed to the environment and improving the health and safety of the industry. OES hold a strong internal safety record which is testimony to this and an achievement that all at OES are proud to be part of. Find out more about our vision.