CHOKE AND KILL MANIFOLD DESIGN
Having a reliable Pressure Control system to operate in extreme climates and under high pressure, it is imperative to provide the correct equipment to ensure safety and continuity of operation on your asset.
OES can provide a High Pressure Control System to the following:
- Manifolds are in conformance with API 6A, API 16C and API Standard 53, coupled with customer requirements.
- We offer a range of choke & kill, well test, cement, standpipe and MPD manifolds
- Manifolds are available in working pressures up to 15,000 psi and are rated for sour gas service
- API 6A and 16C monogrammed components
- Material class DD-0.5 to EE-NL
- Temperature class L to X (-50 to 350 degF)
- Product specification level: PSL 2 or 3/3G
- Inconel 625 overlay
- ABS or DNV certification
Hydraulic and Manual Gate Valves incorporate the following:
- Spring-loaded, pressure-energized, non-elastomeric lip-seal between the seat and the body. This gives protection against particle intrusion and prevents body erosion
- One piece seat and gate ensures reliable sealing and ease of field service
- Metal to metal seal between gate and seat
- Spring-loaded, pressure-energized, non-elastomeric stem packing design
- Stem shoulder that can be back seated against the bonnet to isolate the stuffing box. This allows field replacement of the stem packing while the valve is under pressure
- Non-rising stem, supported by two needle roller thrust bearings, which prevents cavity pressure increase or displacement of cavity lubricant
- Bottom retainer plate, provided as a gate guide during operations
We provide spacer spools in all sizes and pressure ratings that are compliant to API 6A and AP1 16A. These spools are suitable for wellhead extension, BOP installation, choke and kill manifold and production manifold applications. They have the same nominal end connection flanges as per API 6A and are provided with length as per customer requirement. Each spool is drift tested to ensure that access to the wellbore is not restricted.
Studded blocks are used in pipelines and manifolds to divert, bypass or distribute the fluid flow. Studded blocks are made from a solid metal block. Studded blocks are manufactured in various sizes, pressure ratings and configurations; 2 way (elbow), 3 way (tee), 4 way (cross), 5 way and 6 way.
For further information on our bespoke pressure control systems, please email email@example.com