OES are a leading global inspection firm, providing the downstream industry with market leading specialty services on facilities ranging from petrochemical to manufacturing.
Our 800 strong North America Team are supported by our Houston headquarters and Management with over 40 years experience, in the Downstream Asset inspection industry. Our team provides an unparalleled level of service to our wide range of customers and partners, led by a collaborative culture of processes, expertise and technology, to ensure we build the foundation necessary to protect your assets today and prepare you for tomorrow.
- Visual Inspections (VT)
- Advanced Automated Ultrasonic Examination
- Automated C-Scan/Corrosion Mapping
- Automated HIC Inspections
- Electromagnetic Testing
- Exchanger Tube Inspection
- Guided Wave Testing (GWT)
- Infrared Thermography
- Phased Array/TOFD Ultrasonic
- Positive Material Identification (PMI)
- Radiographic Testing (RT)
- Ultrasonic Testing (UT)
- HTHA Inspection
- American Bureau of Shipping (ABS)
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- American Petroleum Institute (API)
- American Welding Society (AWS)
- National Association of Corrosion Engineers (NACE)
- American Society of Nondestructive Testing (ASNT)
- Level III services
- Condition assessment and preventive risk-based analysis
- GIS survey an mapping services for above ground or underground distribution and transmission pipelines
- Turnaround inspection services-planning, management and inspection personnel
- SLOFEC for inspection of fiberglass tanks and tank floors with coating
OES gives key business players the tools to make intelligent decisions, streamlining work processes, reducing cost and increasing safety and reliability by bringing transparency and clarity to the data management process.
OES is proud to offer our inspection, rope access and advanced specialty services to clients in many industries, including:
Refining | Petrochemical | Gas Production
Power Generation | Renewable Energy | Chemical
Pulp & Paper | Pipeline | Marine | Offshore
Our goal is to rise above the industry standards, setting the bar for a proactive safety culture based on continuous improvement.
OES strives daily to maintain a healthy and safe work environment for both our employees as well as our clients. SAFETY is our number one goal.