OES Advanced NDT
OES provide the Downstream industry with market leading specialty services on facilities, ranging from petrochemical to manufacturing.
With over 40 years in the Downstream Asset inspection industry, OES’ team provides unparalleled level of experience in advanced NDT services, to our wide array of customers and partners. This is driven by a collaborative culture of processes, expertise and technology, to ensure we build the foundation necessary to protect your asset’s today and prepare you for tomorrow.
- Visual Inspections (VT)
- Advanced Automated Ultrasonic Examination
- Automated C-Scan/Corrosion Mapping
- Automated HIC Inspections
- Electromagnetic Testing
- Exchanger Tube Inspection
- Guided Wave Testing (GWT)
- Infrared Thermography
- Phased Array/TOFD Ultrasonic
- Positive Material Identification (PMI)
- Radiographic Testing (RT)
- Ultrasonic Testing (UT)
- HTHA Inspection
- American Society of Nondestructive Testing (ASNT)
- Level III services
- Condition assessment and preventive risk-based analysis
- GIS survey an mapping services for above ground or underground distribution and transmission pipelines
- Turnaround inspection services-planning, management and inspection personnel
- SLOFEC for inspection of fiberglass tanks and tank floors with coating
- American Bureau of Shipping (ABS)
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- American Petroleum Institute (API)
- American Welding Society (AWS)
- National Association of Corrosion Engineers (NACE)
Our team specializes in Industrial Rope Access for inspection, maintenance and NDE services. Multi-disciplined technicians use rope access to safely reach areas of concern and perform work ranging from small task to major projects. Industrial Rope Access provides a flexible, cost effective alternative to scaffolding for industries with difficult to reach locations.
OES is equipped to support, manage and integrate data from leading Enterprise Data Management Systems including Capstone, Credosoft, Maximo, Meridium, PCMS, Primavera, SAP, and UltraPipe.
OES gives key business players the tools to make intelligent decisions, streamlining work processes, reducing cost and increasing safety and reliability by bringing transparency and clarity to the data management process.
OES is proud to offer our inspection, rope access and advanced specialty services to clients in many industries, including:
Refining | Petrochemical | Gas Production
Power Generation | Renewable Energy | Chemical
Pulp & Paper | Pipeline | Marine | Offshore
Our goal is to rise above the industry standards, setting the bar for a proactive safety culture based on continuous improvement.
OES strives daily to maintain a healthy and safe work environment for both our employees as well as our clients. SAFETY is our number one goal.
At OES we believe in delivering services that maintain our clients assets, improves efficiency and protects both people and equipment. OES are committed to the environment and improving the health and safety of the industry. OES hold a strong internal safety record which is testimony to this and an achievement that all at OES are proud to be part of. Find out more about our vision.