Aberdeen, Aberdeen City
OES is a leading international specialist of third party inspection, audit, appraisal, and certification project services to the oil and gas industry who are currently experiencing rapid growth.
We are currently recruiting for Lifting gear Inspection Lead Inspectors with proven experience in the offshore oil and gas industry.
Ideal candidates should have the following, although further training will be considered for the right candidate:
- IRATA level I minimum
- Valid passport
- Current NDT Level 2 (PCN or ASNT)
- BOSIET and UKOOA offshore medical (also require this as of 1st September 2014 CA-EBS)
- An excellent command of verbal and written English skills.
- Experience of multi-tasking in a busy environment and be a team player.
- A confident and resilient personality.
- Problem-solving skills with the ability to ‘think outside the box’ and react quickly to changing situations.
- Be fully competent in Microsoft Office
- Must be eligible to work in UK or have a current UK work visa.
You will be part of an expanding organization in a field which is well in to recovery after a time of limited opportunity. OES has over 350 full time team members, we invite you to apply to join the same. OES has international presence, where individual contributions will be recognized and rewarded. Salary will be commensurate with experience and a range of benefits apply.
Please forward your CV along with copies of your certificates, notice period required and current salary and state that you are applying for Lead Inspector role in the subject line.
Please note these are permanent, full time positions only.