Aberdeen, Aberdeen City
OES is a leading international specialist of third party inspection, audit, appraisal, and certification project services to the oil and gas industry who are currently experiencing rapid growth.
OES has specialised over the years in taking candidates with limited, if any, oil and gas experience and through training and development coupled with hard work, created some of the best inspectors in the industry. Demands are high for progression, and experience has shown these opportunities are especially fruitful for ex HM Forces personnel looking for a career opportunity.
Due to recent contract awards globally, we have the following opportunities:
We are currently recruiting for Lifting Gear Inspection Trainess and Assistants , training can be provided which can and will include the below, any candidate that already has some or all of the below will be considered for an accelerated path or higher entry level.
- Qualified lifting gear inspectors (LEEA or equivalent)
- IRATA level I
- Current NDT Level 2 (PCN or ASNT)
- Valid passport
- BOSIET and UKOOA offshore medical (also require this as of 1st September 2014 CA-EBS)
- An excellent command of verbal and written English skills.
- Experience of multi-tasking in a busy environment and be a team player.
- A confident and resilient personality.
- Problem-solving skills with the ability to ‘think outside the box’ and react quickly to changing situations.
- Be fully competent in Microsoft Office
- Must be eligible to work in UK or have a current UK work visa.
Two decades of experience has shown us that these roles are especially suitable for ex HM Forces candidates and as such all will be treated with priority review. Should any candidate hold credits for training courses then please advise on application and OES can assist with directing to a relevant course, or apply the same through our own training school, RU Training Ltd in Stockton on tees.
You will be part of an expanding organization in a field which is well in to recovery after a time of limited opportunity. OES has over 350 full time team members, we invite you to apply to join the same. OES has international presence, where individual contributions will be recognized and rewarded. Salary will be commensurate with experience and a range of benefits apply.
Please forward your CV along with copies of your certificates, notice period required and current salary and state that you are applying for Lead Inspector role in the subject line. Please note these are permanent, full time positions only.