We are currently recruiting for a Key Account Manager to be based out of our office in Houston.
The ideal candidate is somebody who is customer service focused and used to delivering on promises, they would ideally already have experience in the region and a network of contacts in the drilling industry sector.
They also must have suitable experience, with proven results, in business development for an oilfield services company.
This individual should be technically strong in regards to drilling rigs and, ideally, related inspection services.
The company is looking for:
- Manage global account at a corporate level
- Update region teams on all rig movements and developments
- Develop relationships with Houston corporate team members
- Up sell all OES services to secure additional revenue out with the core contract
- Prepare and present quarterly business review
- Monitor DSO and collections and ensure payments remain within contractual terms
- Introduce new technology and innovation
- Lead and RCA supported by technical and QA
- Build and publish Key account overview including organization charts / spend / Rig counts
Please forward your CV along with a covering letter outlining why you believe you meet the requirements of the role, your notice period and salary expectations. Please state that you are applying for Key Account Manager – Houston role in the subject line.