OES is a leading international specialist of third party inspection, audit, appraisal, certification and project services to the oil and gas industry who are currently experiencing rapid growth.
We are looking for a technical procedure writer to review procedure relating to land rig new builds.
The ideal candidate should have many years of proven “hands on experience” within the land rig construction industry in senior positions and a strong understanding of all aspects of land rig construction.
The candidate should have good experience working as a project manager as they will lead the project, overseeing an experienced team and will need to be able to take ownership of the project.
Along with an essential background in rig building is strong experience in the documentation and certification aspect of new build projects. The candidate must have in depth knowledge of the standards which are used with the oil and gas industry (API/EN/BS etc).
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Audit / Review / Update and Write procedure in line with international standards and norms appertaining to rig building.
- Review existing procedure and perform a gap analyses.
- Help rewrite or write new procedures.
- Build and develop rolling works scope
- Help and oversee the client with implementation of the new procedures
- Oversee and supervise other team members.
- Take ownership of the project.
- Be the main focal point for both the client and OES
- HNC-in engineering or equivalent.
- Technical writing experiences.
- 5 Years rig build experience.
- On site QAQC manager / project back-ground.
- Audit experience / Inspections background.
- In depth understanding of standard and code of practice
You will be part of a British owned successful and expanding organisation with an international presence, where individual contributions will be recognised and rewarded. Salary will be commensurate with experience and a range of benefits apply.
Please forward a covering letter to Anita Rajagopal on firstname.lastname@example.org outlining why you believe you meet the requirements of the role, a copies of your certificates, notice period required and current salary.