Conventional and Advanced NDE
With over 40 years in the asset inspection industry, OES’ Advanced NDT team provides an unparalleled level of experience, to our wide array of customers and partners.
OES’ Advanced NDT division is driven by a collaborative culture of processes, expertise and technology, to ensure we build the foundation necessary to protect our client’s assets today and prepare them for the future.
- Visual Inspections (VT)
- Advanced Automated Ultrasonic Examination
- Automated C-Scan/Corrosion Mapping
- Automated HIC Inspections
- Electromagnetic Testing
- Exchanger Tube Inspection
- Guided Wave Testing (GWT)
- Infrared Thermography
- Phased Array/TOFD Ultrasonic
- Positive Material Identification (PMI)
- Radiographic Testing (RT)
- Ultrasonic Testing (UT)
- HTHA Inspection
- American Society of Nondestructive Testing (ASNT)
- Level III services
- Condition assessment and preventive risk-based analysis
- GIS survey an mapping services for above ground or underground distribution and transmission pipelines
- Turnaround inspection services-planning, management and inspection personnel
- SLOFEC for inspection of fiberglass tanks and tank floors with coating
- American Bureau of Shipping (ABS)
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- American Petroleum Institute (API)
- American Welding Society (AWS)
- National Association of Corrosion Engineers (NACE)
OES gives key business players the tools to make intelligent decisions, streamlining work processes, reducing cost and increasing safety and reliability by bringing transparency and clarity to the data management process.
OES is proud to offer our inspection, rope access and advanced specialty services to clients in many industries, including:
Refining | Petrochemical | Gas Production
Power Generation | Renewable Energy | Chemical
Pulp & Paper | Pipeline | Marine | Offshore
Our goal is to rise above the industry standards, setting the bar for a proactive safety culture based on continuous improvement.
OES strives daily to maintain a healthy and safe work environment for both our employees as well as our clients. SAFETY is our number one goal.