As part of our growth and expansion plans, we have an opening for the position of Senior Business Development Manager, based out of our office in Houston, Texas.
The ideal candidate is somebody who is customer service focussed and used to delivering on promises, they should have a solid network of contacts and relationships with key players in the region. They also must have suitable experience, with proven results, in business development for an oilfield services company.
This individual should be technically strong in regards to drilling rigs and, ideally, related inspection services.
- A confident individual with excellent client relationship skills
- A proven track record in sales, ideally in a similar industry
- Good general knowledge of the offshore oil industry and familiar with the shipyards in the region.
- A strong technical background, ideally in a similar or identical industry
- 5 + years sales experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Good IT skills, especially in MS applications and the ability to prepare detailed documents
- Willing and able to travel
- Will and able to spend some evenings and weekends at industry events and entertaining clients
- Extremely self motivated
- Strong planning and time management skills
Please forward a covering letter outlining why you believe you meet the requirements of the role, together with your notice period and current salary to Anita Rajagopal on firstname.lastname@example.org.