OES Asset Integrity Management is a leading international provider of third party inspection, audit, appraisal, certification and project services to the Oil and Gas industry.
An opportunity exists for the position of Account Manager based in our Aberdeen office. The role will be responsible for the complete service and commercial ownership of a significant client account with appropriate technical support delivered as required.
Previous experience of managing technically orientated client accounts in either a drilling, engineering or manufacturing environment is essential. The person profile we are looking for is someone who is:
- Able to deliver high quality, consistent service to clients and quickly develop positive relationships.
- Commercially aware and has the ability to understand and work within a contract.
- Self-sufficient and can plan, prepare and execute activity to maintain existing relationships.
- Organised and structured with excellent attention to detail.
- Able, with support, to discuss findings and suggest plans for corrective work.
- Able to ensure scopes of work match local and regional client requirements.
- Excellent at keeping existing clients aware of OES’ service range, upsell and expand OES’ scope where possible and probe for further opportunities to conduct services.
Preference will be given to candidates who can demonstrate a high degree of customer delivery and commercial growth within a technical account management structure.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a developing team and have a significant commercial and customer service impact on the business. Those who are interested in the role please submit a covering letter and CV to Dale Harris, Regional Managing Director at email@example.com by the 19th May.