We are currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager to be based out of our office in Aberdeen.
The ideal candidate is somebody who is customer service focused and used to delivering on promises, they would ideally already have experience in the region and a network of contacts in the drilling industry sector.
They also must have suitable experience, with proven results, in Business Development for an Oilfield Services company.
This individual should be technically strong in regards to drilling rigs and, ideally, related inspection services.
The company is looking for:
- A confident individual with excellent client relationship skills
- Somebody with a proven track record in sales, ideally in a similar industry
- Somebody with good general knowledge of the offshore oil industry who is also familiar with the shipyards in the region.
- A person who is proactive and results driven
- Somebody with astrong technical background in a similar, or identical, industry
- Strong sales experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Good IT skills, especially in MS applications and the ability to prepare detailed documents, quotations and tender responses
- Willing and able to spend some evenings and weekends at industry events and entertaining clients
- Someone who is extremely self-motivated and continually challenges themselves
- Somebody with strong planning and time management skills
Please forward your CV, notice period required and salary expectations to Anita Rajagopal on email@example.com and state that you are applying for Business Development Manager – Aberdeen role in the subject line.