OES is a leading international specialist of third party inspection, audit, appraisal, and certification project services to the oil and gas industry who are currently experiencing rapid growth.
We are looking for day-rate contractors who are in Australia currently and are eligible to work there. If you have proven experience in the offshore oil and gas it will be ideal.
Openings are for the below positions:
- PRV Technicians
- Rope Access LGI – with minimum LEEA General and API RP 2D Training Crane Qualifications
- Inspectors with DROPS Experience
- IRT Tech – with IRT Cert L1/2
- Ex Inspectors with EEHA qualifications or COMPEX
You must have a:
- Valid passport
- BOSIET and UKOOA offshore medical
- An excellent command of verbal and written English skills.
- Experience of multi-tasking in a busy environment and be a team player.
- A confident and resilient personality.
- Problem-solving skills with the ability to ‘think outside the box’ and react quickly to changing situations.
- Be fully competent in Microsoft Office
- Must be in Australia and eligible to work in Australia
Please forward your CV along with copies of your certificates and expected day-rate to Anita Rajagopal on email@example.com and state the position that you are applying for in the subject line.