OES is a leading international specialist of third party inspection, audit, appraisal, and certification project services to the oil and gas industry who are currently experiencing rapid growth.
We are looking for day-rate contractors who are in Australia or Thailand currently and are eligible to work there. If you have proven experience in the offshore oil and gas it will be ideal.
Openings are for the below positions:
- Rope Access IRATA L1/L2/L3
- NDT Inspection (PCN/ASNT) – MT, ET, UTG, PT
- Experience in carrying out Critical Load Path Inspection
- CompEX and Infrared Thermography (IRT L1)
Experience in carrying out following work scope:
- Lifting Gear Inspection
- Dropped Object Survey
- IRT Survey
- EX Survey
- PRV/CG Testing
You must have:
- Valid IRATA and NDT certifications
- CompEX and Infrared Thermography (IRT L1) certification
- BOSIET and UKOOA offshore medical
- An excellent command of verbal and written English skills.
- Experience of multi-tasking in a busy environment and be a team player.
- A confident and resilient personality.
- Problem-solving skills with the ability to ‘think outside the box’ and react quickly to changing situations.
- Be fully competent in Microsoft Office
- Must be in Australia/Thaliand and eligible to work in Australia/Thailand
Please forward your CV along with copies of your certificates and expected day-rate to Anita Rajagopal on firstname.lastname@example.org and state the position and location that you are applying for in the subject line.