OES is a leading international specialist of third party inspection, audit, appraisal, certification and project services to the oil and gas industry who are currently experiencing rapid growth.
We are looking for Drilling Operations personnel (with and without Managed Pressure Drilling (MPD) experience) to join our expanding team as a rig surveyor. This division provides services to operators and clients in the upstream sector of the oil and gas industry. Our scope involves assessing Drilling Operations on offshore drilling units of various types. We are looking for personnel whom we can develop their own skills, provide training from a basic knowledge set, and develop skills to inspect all types of equipment critical to drilling operations in the market place.
Our requirements in order to be considered for any of these roles are below;
- A minimum of 15 years offshore experience in rig equipment maintenance experience in Drilling Operations
- Must have previous verification / rig audit experience
- A clear understanding of drilling equipment
- A clear understanding of QHSE requirements offshore
- Partnership and Teamwork
- Proficient in the use of MS Office both excel and word.
- Proficiency in both Oral & Written English
Please forward your CV, copies of your certificates, and expected day-rate. Please send your CV’s to email@example.com and state that you are applying for the Drilling Operations Auditor role in the subject line.