OES is a leading international specialist of third party inspection, audit, appraisal, and certification project services to the oil and gas industry who are currently experiencing rapid growth.
We are recruiting for an Equipment/Projects Coordinator for our office in USA. This is a full time position. Candidate must be in Houston, Texas and eligible to work there.
Responsibilities will include:
- Monitors completeness and availability of equipment units for issuance
- Ensure that all equipment is duly calibrated/in certification
- Ensure that all equipment is working prior to issuance
- Ensure that all damage/faulty equipment is sent to supplier/manufacturer for repair and that timely damage reports are completed
- Ensure enough stock s of units for upcoming jobs or highlight to management areas of concern
- Responsible for liaising with the supplier/manufacturer for new or additional orders/requirements (asking for quotes with discounts)
- In charge of preparing requisitions once quote is approved
- In charge of preparing all equipment for shipment to clients or other OES branches
- PPE stock to be maintained and tracked to ensure availability
- Co-ordinate with Project Manager to ensure equipment and materials are ordered and/or available for projects
- Ensure warehouse is clean and organized with no safety issues
- Improve office skills, including computer and software competency in all Microsoft programs
- Learn all office related procedures and relevance
- Assist and improve administration team
- Maintain/enhance/implement administration procedures as necessary
- Coordinate reporting to the OES management as necessary
- General office management working with OES administration team
- Develop and maintain customer and supplier relations and relationship management in general
- Assist to manage change as OES expands
- Any other reasonable duties as required by OES management
Please forward your CV along with your notice period and expected salary to Anita Rajagopal on firstname.lastname@example.org and state that you are applying for the position of Equipment/Projects Coordinator in the subject line.