OES has specialised over the years in taking candidates with limited, if any, oil and gas experience and through training and development coupled with hard work, created some of the best inspectors in the industry. Demands are high for progression, and experience has shown these opportunities are especially fruitful for personnel looking for a career opportunity.
We are currently recruiting for Lifting Gear Inspection Assistants Technicians ideally with proven experience in the offshore oil and gas industry:
• IRATA level I
• Current NDT Level 2 (PCN or ASNT)
• Valid passport
• BOSIET and UKOOA offshore medical (also require this as of 1st September 2014 CA-EBS)
• An excellent command of verbal and written English skills.
• Experience of multi-tasking in a busy environment and be a team player.
• A confident and resilient personality.
• Problem-solving skills with the ability to ‘think outside the box’ and react quickly to changing situations.
• Be fully competent in Microsoft Office
• Must be eligible to work in UK or have a current UK work visa.
You will be part of an expanding organization in a field which is well in to recovery after a time of limited opportunity. OES has over 350 full time team members, we invite you to apply to join the same. OES has international presence, where individual contributions will be recognized and rewarded. Salary will be commensurate with experience and a range of benefits apply.
Please forward your CV along with copies of your certificates, notice period required and current salary to Anita Rajagopal on firstname.lastname@example.org and state that you are applying for Lifting Gear Inspection Assistant role in the subject line. Please note these are permanent, full time positions only.