OES have been providing lifting inspections for over 20 years and can conduct broad scoped inspections on any form of equipment, either as part of a larger inspection scope package, or as an individual service.
Often conducted in line with LOLER, API, British Standards and other Client, Operator and/or regionally specific requirements, surveys can cover all manner of fixed and loose lifting equipment, for example:
- Loose lifting equipment, e.g slings, shackles, chain blocks, etc.
- Fixed lifting equipment, e.g. padeyes, beams and other fixed lifting items
- CCU’s, e.g. baskets, skips, gas racks, lifting frames
- Winches and jibs, including various man-riding equipment
- BOP handling systems
- Lifeboat and liferaft davits
- Safety equipment, e.g. safety harnesses, ladder safety systems, fall arrestors and similar
Inspectors can conduct a range of NDT and load testing to support inspections, as well as assisting in rectification through OES’ “We Find It, We Fix It” programme.
At OES we believe in delivering services that maintain our clients assets, improves efficiency and protects both people and equipment. OES are committed to the environment and improving the health and safety of the industry. OES hold a strong internal safety record which is testimony to this and an achievement that all at OES are proud to be part of. Find out more about our vision.