OES Asset Integrity Management is a leading international specialist of third party inspection, audit, appraisal, certification and project services to the oil and gas industry who are currently experiencing rapid growth.
We are looking for personnel whom have a strong auditing and offshore marine background, with dynamic positioning DP2/3 experience and knowledge of IMCA and Bureau of Safety and Environmental Enforcement’s (BSEE’s) knowledge.
This division provides services to operators and clients in the upstream sector of the oil and gas industry. Our scopes involve assessing drilling operations, Safety Management systems, Well Control Systems (surface and subsea), Marine Systems offshore and onshore drilling units of various types. We are looking for personnel whom we can develop their own skills, provide training from a basic knowledge set, and develop skills to inspect all types of equipment critical to drilling operations in the market place.
Work locations are: USA continental shelf
Our requirements in order to be considered for any of these roles are below;
- A minimum of 10 years offshore or onshore experience in rig equipment inspection, maintenance and survey of marine systems on semisubmersibles/drill ships
- A clear understanding of marine systems and dynamic positioning equipment [Kongsberg systems]
- A clear understanding of thrusters and DP2/3 requirements
- Partnership and Teamwork
- Proficient in the use of MS Office both excel and word.
- Proficiency in both Oral & Written English
Please forward your CV, copies of your certificates, and expected day-rate. Please send your CV’s to Anita Rajagopal on email@example.com