OES is a leading international specialist of third party inspection, audit, appraisal, certification and project services to the oil and gas industry who are currently experiencing rapid growth.
We are looking for mechanical, electrical, drilling, and subsea personnel to join our expanding team as a rig surveyor. This division provides services to operators and clients in the upstream sector of the oil and gas industry. Our scopes involve assessing drilling operations, Safety Management systems, Well Control Systems (surface and subsea), Marine Systems offshore and onshore drilling units of various types. We are looking for personnel whom we can develop their own skills, provide training from a basic knowledge set, and develop skills to inspect all types of equipment critical to drilling operations in the market place.
Work location is: Australia. Candidates must be in Australia and eligible to work in Australia
Our requirements in order to be considered for any of these roles are below;
- A minimum of 10 years offshore or onshore experience in rig equipment maintenance experience in mechanical, marine, well control or electrical systems.
- A clear understanding of drilling equipment
- A clear understanding of QHSE requirements onshore and offshore
- Partnership and Teamwork
- Proficient in the use of MS Office both excel and word.
- Proficiency in both Oral & Written English
Please forward your CV, copies of your certificates, and expected day-rate. Please send your CV’s to Anita Rajagopal on firstname.lastname@example.org and state that you are applying for the Mechanical/Electrical Auditor role in the subject line.