OES is a leading international specialist of third party inspection, audit, appraisal, certification and project services to the oil and gas industry who are currently experiencing rapid growth.
We are currently recruiting for Offshore Painters and Painting Foremen to work in Gulf of Mexico. Please note these are day-rate positions.
Must be eligible to work in the US and have valid US B1-OCS visa.
Ideal candidates must have in:
- Prior offshore coatings experience
- Solid knowledge of the preparation and application of paints, stains, and surface preparation materials to a wide variety of surfaces
- A minimum of BOSIET, UKOOA.
- An excellent command of verbal and written English skills.
- Experience of multi-tasking in a busy environment and be a team player.
- A confident and resilient personality.
- Problem-solving skills with the ability to ‘think outside the box’ and react quickly to changing situations.
- Be fully competent in Microsoft Office
Please forward your CV, along with certificate copies and expected day-rate to Anita Rajagopal on email@example.com. Please state that you are applying for Offshore Painters/Painting Foreman role in the subject line.