OES Equipment LLC is a leading international specialist of third party inspection, audit, appraisal, certification and project services to the oil and gas industry who are currently experiencing rapid growth.
We have an opening for the position of an Operations Support to join our busy Head Office in Dubai Silicon Oasis.
The candidate will be expected to understand and carry out the following:
- Work under direction of the Operations Manager
- Enter relevant visas and passes expiry date for operations
- Attend pre mobilization and de mobilization meetings with inspectors
- Coordinate with vendors to ensure OES are receiving adequate, cost effective service
- Coordinate and work with Equipment Coordinator to ensure timely delivery of equipment
- Open job and log job numbers on the OES systems.
- Manage PPE for inspectors and keep updated records on the system
- Provide timely accurate updates to operations
- Must ensure quality of the service is maintained
- All other duties as and when requested by Line Manager and OES Management
- Help with and under take other admin/paperwork as required from sales team.
The ideal candidate will have some if not all of the following ability:
- An excellent command of verbal and written English skills.
- Degree educated.
- Able to learn new skills quickly.
- Able to work without supervision.
- Must have worked in a administrative role dealing with logistic of both people and equipment.
- Experience of multi-tasking in a busy environment and be a team player
- A confident and resilient personality
- Problem-solving skills with the ability to ‘think outside the box’ and react quickly to changing situations.
- Be fully competent in Microsoft Office
Please forward a covering letter outlining why you believe you meet the requirements of the role, together with your notice period and current salary to Anita Rajagopal on email@example.com. Please state that you are applying for the Operations Support role in the subject line.