OES is a leading international specialist of third party inspection, audit, appraisal, certification and project services to the oil and gas industry who are currently experiencing rapid growth.
We are currently recruiting for a PRV Technician. Successful applicants are expected to work globally. Please note these are permanent, full time positions only. Ideal candidates must have:
• PRV qualifications
• A minimum of BOSIET, UKOOA. Any additional NDT tickets would be an advantage
• An excellent command of verbal and written English skills.
• Experience of multi-tasking in a busy environment and be a team player.
• A confident and resilient personality.
• Problem-solving skills with the ability to ‘think outside the box’ and react quickly to changing situations.
• Be fully competent in Microsoft Office
• Responsible for testing and repairing pressure relief valves
• Pulling and reinstalling pressure relief valves on-site
• Ability to test low pressure and high pressure relief valves
• Ability to read gauges and measurement instruments
You will be part of a British owned successful and expanding organization with an international presence, where individual contributions will be recognized and rewarded. Salary will be commensurate with experience and a range of benefits apply.
Please forward a covering letter to Anita Rajagopal on firstname.lastname@example.org outlining why you believe you meet the requirements of the role, a copies of your certificates, notice period required and current salary. Please state that you are applying for the PRV Technician role in the subject line.