OES is a leading international specialist of third party inspection, audit, appraisal, certification and project services to the oil and gas industry who are currently experiencing rapid growth.
We are currently recruiting for PRV Technicians. Successful applicants are expected to work in Malaysia and Indonesia. Please note these are day-rate positions.
Ideal candidates must have experience in:
Pressure Relief/Safety Valve (PRV/PSV) Testing
Pressure Gauge Testing
Chart Recorders Testing
- A minimum of BOSIET, UKOOA. Any additional NDT tickets would be an advantage
- An excellent command of verbal and written English skills.
- Experience of multi-tasking in a busy environment and be a team player.
- A confident and resilient personality.
- Problem-solving skills with the ability to ‘think outside the box’ and react quickly to changing situations.
- Be fully competent in Microsoft Office
- Candidates must be in Malaysia/Indonesia and eligible to work there
- Responsible for testing and repairing pressure relief valves, pressure gauges and chart recorders
- Pulling and reinstalling pressure relief valves, pressure gauges and chart recorders on-site
- Ability to test low pressure and high pressure relief valves, pressure gauges and chart recorders
- Ability to read gauges and measurement instruments
Please forward your CV, along with certificate copies and expected day-rate to Anita Rajagopal on email@example.com. Please state that you are applying for the PRV Technician role in the subject line.