OES is a leading international specialist of third party inspection, audit, appraisal, certification and project services to the oil and gas industry who are currently experiencing rapid growth.
We are currently recruiting for a PRV Technician. Successful applicants are expected to work globally. Please note these are permanent, full time positions only.
Ideal candidates must have:
- PRV qualifications
- A minimum of BOSIET, UKOOA. Any additional NDT tickets would be an advantage
- An excellent command of verbal and written English skills
- Experience of multi-tasking in a busy environment and be a team player
- A confident and resilient personality
- Problem-solving skills with the ability to ‘think outside the box’ and react quickly to changing situations
- Be fully competent in Microsoft Office
- Responsible for testing and repairing pressure relief valves
- Pulling and reinstalling pressure relief valves on-site
- Ability to test low pressure and high pressure relief valves
- Ability to read gauges and measurement instruments
You will be part of a British owned successful and expanding organization with an international presence, where individual contributions will be recognized and rewarded. Salary will be commensurate with experience and a range of benefits apply.
Please forward a covering letter to Anita Rajagopal on firstname.lastname@example.org outlining why you believe you meet the requirements of the role, a copies of your certificates, notice period required and current salary. Please state that you are applying for the PRV Technician role in the subject line.