OES is a leading international specialist of third party inspection, audit, appraisal, and certification project services to the oil and gas industry who are currently experiencing rapid growth.
Due to recent contract awards globally, we have the following opportunities:
We are currently recruiting for a Recruitment Coordinator with proven experience in the offshore oil and gas industry to support our Operations departments both locally and worldwide locations.
As a Recruiter you will help hire the best technical people from all across the world. You should have a strong interest in technology and a good understanding of hiring for technical positions.
Key Duties & Responsibilities…
- Compile and advertise all opportunities on company website and social media pages
- Work with our Operations divisions regarding Manpower requirements for ongoing and upcoming projects
- Evaluate skill level and manage the offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations, organise and be involved in interview process
- Negotiate offers by partnering with hiring division, senior management, and other groups as necessary
- Offer letter generation, and offer acceptance/declines
- Manage company induction process for new hires
- Organise internal / external training.
This position will be based in our Aberdeen office.
Candidates must be eligible to work in UK or have a current UK work visa.
You will be part of a British owned successful and expanding organization with an international presence, where individual contributions will be recognized and rewarded. Salary will be commensurate with experience and a range of benefits apply.
Please forward a covering letter stating experience to Anita Rajagopal on email@example.com outlining why you believe you meet the requirements of the role, a copy of your certificates, notice period required and current salary.
Please state that you are applying for the Recruitment Coordinator role in the subject line.
Please note this is a permanent, full time position.