remote rig audits
Our Optimised Strategy at OES Asset Integrity Management
As we are very aware, the COVID-19 virus continues to cause disruption throughout the globe and affects many industries and our normal routines. To all our valued customers, during this difficult time for us all, the safety of our customers and employees is paramount.
OES are currently working on remote projects with great success. Documentation reviews are able to be completed as if we were on site. Using our bespoke check sheets, we are able to identify and review various forms of documentation from manuals, CoC’s and commissioning and repair reports.
What we are doing Different
OUR STRATEGY AND EVOLVING SYSTEMS ARE IN USE AND WORKING FOR CLIENTS GLOBAlLY SINCE JANUARY 2020
In line with many countries and governments advice, our aim is to reduce the spread of COVID-19. At OES, we have, and continue to develop, offline inspections using technology available to us and using our personnel through video services and photos of assets thereby reducing total cost of inspections with reduced mobilization costs.
In this respect, to continue to support our customers we have proposed some offline reviews that would be essential to support on-going requirements for ensuring assets are suitable for continued service and fit for purpose.
Our Business is Evolving
- We can prepare a virtual data-room within secure servers for uploading documents, videos, and files.
- Our formats and database systems have been updated to manage remote rig audits and assessments.
- Realtime surveyors, linking and video calls are all part of the updated service.
Our Products and Services
- Our technical team and qualified rig audits can review [offline] all necessary documentation reviews based upon our pre written check sheets in the OES Asset Integrity Management Action tracker ® formats.
- Prepare a virtual data-room for uploading documents, videos, and files (all secure and encrypted).
- Provide a video list of equipment to be filmed for remote inspection services, prepare an action tracker with video log, and commentary on suitability and compliance based upon normal API codes of practice.
- Review client contract specifications against IADC equipment lists and perform a contract specific gap analysis assessment.
- Remotely perform integrated acceptance testing and commissioning tests with commentary on issues identified or accepted.
- Review recommended spares lists and compare with OEM requirements and prepare a gap analysis.
- Review as-built drawings and provide feedback based on sound engineering designs and assessments and rig surveyor experience.
- Review of planned maintenance system against API and OEM requirements.
- We have set up folders that correspond with the OES action tracker ® format to facilitate file share for review by our rig surveyors.
- Virtual data rooms are all stored on secure cloud services 24/7 access authentication.