We are currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager to be based in Indonesia.
The ideal candidate is somebody who is customer service focused and used to delivering on promises, they would ideally already have experience in the region and a network of contacts in the drilling industry sector.
They also must have suitable experience, with proven results, in business development for an oilfield services company.
This individual should be technically strong in regards to drilling rigs and, ideally, related inspection services.
The company is looking for:
- A confident individual with excellent client relationship skills
- Proven track record in sales, ideally in a similar industry
- Good general knowledge of the offshore oil industry who is also familiar with the shipyards in the region
- Proactive and results driven
- Strong technical background in a similar, or identical industry
- Strong sales experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Good IT skills, especially in MS applications and the ability to prepare detailed documents, quotations and tender responses
- Willing and able to spend some evenings and weekends at industry events and entertaining clients
- Extremely self-motivated and continually challenges themselves
- Strong planning and time management skills
Please forward your CV, notice period and salary expectations to Anita Rajagopal on firstname.lastname@example.org and state that you are applying for Business Development Manager – Indonesia role in the subject line.