OES is a leading international specialist of third party inspection, audit, appraisal, and certification project services to the oil and gas industry who are currently experiencing rapid growth.
We are currently recruiting for a Vibration Analysis Inspector with proven experience in the offshore oil and gas industry. These are day-rate positions only.
Candidate must be based in Malaysia and able to work in Malaysia.
Ideal candidates should have the following:
- Mechanical background
- Minimum of level 1 VA qualification required, with experience and certified with a recognised body i.e. B.I.N.D.T.
- IRATA L1 qualification would be ideal, but not necessary
- Enough field experience to be able to investigate and troubleshoot Vibration issues
- Must be skilled in field data collection, analysis, reporting, troubleshooting, estimating and installations
- BOSIET and UKOOA offshore medical
- An excellent command of verbal and written English skills.
- Experience of multi-tasking in a busy environment and be a team player.
- A confident and resilient personality.
- Problem-solving skills with the ability to ‘think outside the box’ and react quickly to changing situations.
- Be fully competent in Microsoft Office
Please forward your CV, certificate copies and day-rate to email@example.com. Please state that you are applying for a Vibration Analysis Inspector role in the subject line.