OES is a leading international specialist of third party inspection, audit, appraisal, and certification project services to the oil and gas industry who are currently experiencing rapid growth.
Due to recent contract awards globally, we have the following opportunities:
We are currently recruiting for Lifting Gear Inspection Lead Inspectors with proven experience in the offshore oil and gas industry.
Ideal candidates must have the following, further training will be considered for the right candidate:
- Qualified lifting gear inspectors (LEEA or equivalent)
- IRATA level I minimum
- Valid passport
- Current Magnetic Particle Inspection Level 2 (PCN or ASNT)
- BOSIET and UKOOA offshore medical (also require this as of 1st September 2014 CA-EBS)
- Eddy Current Level 2 (PCN or ASNT)
- Ultrasonic Level 2 (PCN or ASNT)
- An excellent command of verbal and written English skills.
- Experience of multi-tasking in a busy environment and be a team player.
- A confident and resilient personality.
- Problem-solving skills with the ability to ‘think outside the box’ and react quickly to changing situations.
- Be fully competent in Microsoft Office.
Please forward a covering letter stating experience to Hazel Pinto on firstname.lastname@example.org outlining why you believe you meet the requirements of the role, a copy of your certificates, notice period required and current salary. Please state that you are applying for a Lead Inspector role in the subject line.
Please note these are permanent, full time positions only.