OES is a leading international specialist of third party inspection, audit, appraisal, and certification project services to the oil and gas industry who are currently experiencing rapid growth.
We are currently recruiting for Lifting Gear Inspection Assistants ideally with proven experience in the offshore oil and gas industry.
Ideal candidates should have the following, although further training will be considered for the right candidate:
- Qualified lifting gear inspectors (LEEA or equivalent)
- IRATA level I
- Valid passport
- Current Magnetic Particle Inspection Level 2 (PCN or ASNT)
- BOSIET and UKOOA offshore medical (also require this as of 1st September 2014 CA-EBS)
- An excellent command of verbal and written English skills.
- Experience of multi-tasking in a busy environment and be a team player.
- A confident and resilient personality.
- Problem-solving skills with the ability to ‘think outside the box’ and react quickly to changing situations.
- Be fully competent in Microsoft Office.
You will be part of a British owned successful and expanding organisation with an international presence, where individual contributions will be recognised and rewarded. Salary will be commensurate with experience and a range of benefits apply.
Please forward a covering letter stating experience to Anita Rajagopal on firstname.lastname@example.org outlining why you believe you meet the requirements of the role, a copy of your certificates, notice period required and current salary. Please state that you are applying for Assistant Inspector role in the subject line.
Please note these are permanent, full time positions only.