OES is a leading international specialist of third party inspection, audit, appraisal, and certification project services to the oil and gas industry who are currently experiencing rapid growth. Due to recent contract awards globally we are currently recruiting for following positions:
- Lifting Gear Inspection Leads
- Assistant / Trainee Inspectors
- Rope Access Level 3 Safety Supervisors
Ideally with proven experience in the offshore oil and gas industry. Ideal candidates should have the following, although further training will be considered for the right candidate:
- Qualified lifting gear inspectors (LEEA or equivalent)
- IRATA qualified
- Valid passport
- Current NDT Level 2 (PCN or ASNT)
- BOSIET and UKOOA offshore medical (also require this as of 1st September 2014 CA-EBS)
- An excellent command of verbal and written English skills
- Experience of multi-tasking in a busy environment and be a team player
- A confident and resilient personality
- Problem-solving skills with the ability to ‘think outside the box’ and react quickly to changing situations
- Be fully competent in Microsoft Office
- Must be eligible to work in UK or have a current UK work visa.
You will be part of a British owned successful and expanding organization with an international presence, where individual contributions will be recognized and rewarded. Salary will be commensurate with experience and a range of benefits apply.
Please forward your CV, certificate copies, notice period required and current salary to Anita Rajagopal on email@example.com. Please state which post you are applying for in the subject line in your reply. Please note these are permanent, full time positions only.