OES Asset Integrity Management is a leading international specialist of third party inspection, audit, appraisal, certification and project services to the oil and gas industry who are currently experiencing rapid growth.
We are currently recruiting for IRATA L3 Rope Access inspector. Successful applicants are expected to work globally. Please note these are permanent, full time positions only.
Ideal candidates must have:
• A minimum of BOSIET, UKOOA and IRATA Level 3 and First Aid. Any additional NDT tickets would be an advantage.
• An excellent command of verbal and written English skills.
• Experience of multi-tasking in a busy environment and be a team player.
• A confident and resilient personality.
• Problem-solving skills with the ability to ‘think outside the box’ and react quickly to changing situations.
• Be fully competent in Microsoft Office To Apply.
Please forward a covering letter outlining why you believe you meet the requirements of the role, a copy of your IRATA Log book, the date of your last ropes job, notice period required and current salary.
Please send your CV to Hazel Pinto on email@example.com