OES is a leading international specialist of third party inspection, audit, appraisal, and certification project services to the oil and gas industry who are currently experiencing rapid growth.
We are currently recruiting for Lifting Gear Inspection Assistant Inspectors with proven experience in the offshore oil and gas industry. Candidates should be American or those who already have permanent residency living anywhere in US.
Ideal candidates should have the following, although further training will be considered for the right candidate:
- IRATA or SPRAT level I minimum
- Valid passport
- Current Magnetic Particle Inspection Level 2 (PCN or ASNT)
- BOSIET and UKOOA offshore medical
- An excellent command of verbal and written English skills.
- Experience of multi-tasking in a busy environment and be a team player.
- A confident and resilient personality.
- Problem-solving skills with the ability to ‘think outside the box’ and react quickly to changing situations.
- Be fully competent in Microsoft Office.
Please forward a covering letter stating experience to Anita Rajagopal on firstname.lastname@example.org along with your CV, copies of your certificates, notice period required and current salary. Please state that you are applying for an Assistant Inspector role in the subject line.
Please note these are permanent, full time positions only.