OES is a leading international specialist of third party inspection, audit, appraisal, and certification project services to the oil and gas industry who are currently experiencing rapid growth.
We are currently recruiting for Assistant Lifting Gear Inspectors based in South East Asia ideally with proven experience in the offshore oil and gas industry. Please note these are permanent, full time positions only.
Ideal candidates should have the following, although further training will be considered for the right candidate:
- Qualified lifting gear inspectors (LEEA or equivalent)
- IRATA level I
- Current Magnetic Particle Inspection Level 2 (PCN or ASNT)
- BOSIET and UKOOA offshore medical
- Valid pasport
- An excellent command of verbal and written English skills
- Experience of multi-tasking in a busy environment and be a team player
- A confident and resilient personality
- Problem-solving skills with the ability to ‘think outside the box’ and react quickly to changing situations
- Be fully competent in Microsoft Office.
Please forward a covering letter stating experience to Anita Rajagopal on email@example.com outlining why you believe you meet the requirements of the role, copies of your certificates, notice period required and current salary.
Please state that you are applying for Assistant Inspector role in the subject line.