OES Asset Integrity Management is a leading international specialist of third party inspection, audit, appraisal, and certification project services to the oil and gas industry who are currently experiencing rapid growth.
We are currently recruiting for Mechanical Lifting Specialist with proven experience in the onshore and offshore oil and gas industry. Please note these are permanent, full time positions only. Rotation will be 4 weeks on/4 weeks off.
Ideal candidates should have the following, although further training will be considered for the right candidate:
- Minimum LEEA General, other specialized course desirable (Machines Manual, Powered, etc.)
- Training background or qualification desirable.
- Lift planning background or qualification desirable – LOLER Competent Person or similar
- Working at height background or qualification desirable.
- An excellent command of verbal and written English skills.
- Experience of multi-tasking in a busy environment and be a team player.
- A confident and resilient personality.
- Problem-solving skills with the ability to ‘think outside the box’ and react quickly to changing situations.
- Be fully competent in Microsoft Office.
Please forward your CV, copies of your certificates, notice period required and current salary to Anita Rajagopal on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state that you are applying for Mechanical Lifting Specialist role in the subject line.