OES is a leading international specialist of third party inspection, audit, appraisal, and certification project services to the oil and gas industry who are currently experiencing rapid growth.
We are currently recruiting for a Vibration Analysis Inspector with proven experience in the offshore oil and gas industry. Please note these are contractor-day-rate positions only.
Ideal candidates should have the following, although further training will be considered for the right candidate:
- Mechanical Engineer
- Must be at least a Vibration Analyst Level I
- Enough field experience to be able to investigate and troubleshoot Vibration issues
- Must be skilled in field data collection, analysis, reporting, troubleshooting, estimating and installations
- Valid passport
- BOSIET and UKOOA offshore medical
- An excellent command of verbal and written English skills
- Experience of multi-tasking in a busy environment and be a team player
- A confident and resilient personality.
- Problem-solving skills with the ability to ‘think outside the box’ and react quickly to changing situations
- Be fully competent in Microsoft Office.
Please forward your CV, certificate copies, notice period required and current salary to Anita Rajagopal on firstname.lastname@example.org and state that you are applying for the Vibration Analysis Inspector role in the subject line.