OES is a leading international specialist of third party inspection, audit, appraisal, certification and project services to the oil and gas industry who are currently experiencing rapid growth. Due to recent contract awards globally, we have the following opportunities:
We are currently recruiting for Assistant Inspectors looking for a start and Lead Inspectors having more than 3 years’ experience in the offshore oil and gas industry. Please note these are permanent, full time positions only.
Ideal candidates must have the following, further training will be considered for the right candidate:
- IRATA level I
- Current Magnetic Particle Inspection Level 2 (PCN or ASNT)
- BOSIET and UKOOA offshore medical (also require this as of 1st September 2014 CA-EBS)
- Eddy Current Level 2 (PCN or ASNT)
- Qualified lifting gear inspectors (LEEA or NSL certified)
- An excellent command of verbal and written English skills.
- Experience of multi-tasking in a busy environment and be a team player.
- A confident and resilient personality.
- Problem-solving skills with the ability to ‘think outside the box’ and react quickly to changing situations.
- Be fully competent in Microsoft Office
- Must be eligible to work in UK or have a current UK work visa.
You will be part of a British owned successful and expanding organisation with an international presence, where individual contributions will be recognised and rewarded. Salary will be commensurate with experience and a range of benefits apply.
Please forward a covering letter to Anita Rajagopal on email@example.com outlining why you believe you meet the requirements of the role, a copies of your certificates, notice period required and current salary. Please state that you are applying for a Lead Inspector or Assistant Inspector role in the subject line.