Due to the adverse elements that Oil and Gas assets work in, degradation of Wire Ropes are commonplace. However with regular inspection and lubrication, their lifespan can be lengthened without the costly, and sometimes unexpected, replacement of wire rope.
OES are able to provide a portfolio of inspection services and lubrication to assess your Wire Rope integrity:
- Manufacture (MRT) base trace to ensure rope is acceptable to end client.
- Rope Examination compliant with ISO 4309:2017, during installation or annually.
- Installation Assistance, socketing, spooling, would help against premature discard or rope.
- Pressure Lubrication, during installation and as required using Biobased Lubricants with no environmental impact
- Fatigue Testing and chemical analysis to support in field life extension of rope.
For further information on the Wire Rope and Lubrication services OES is able to offer, please email email@example.com and one of our team will assist you with your enquiry.
At OES we believe in delivering services that maintain our clients assets, improves efficiency and protects both people and equipment. OES are committed to the environment and improving the health and safety of the industry. OES hold a strong internal safety record which is testimony to this and an achievement that all at OES are proud to be part of. Find out more about our vision.