We have an opening for the position of an Equipment Coordinator. Details are as below:
Job Title: Equipment Coordinator
Working Hours: Monday – Friday, 08:30-16:30. The situation may arise when evenings & weekends may be required.
- Manage equipment calibration, ensuring everything in stock remains in calibration
- Inspect, check & despatch equipment for delivery to various platforms across the EUM & W Africa region.
- Manage the equipment which has been quarantined, either sending for repair & getting back into service or by writing it off following the correct procedures.
- Willingness to learn customs rules & regulations.
- Willingness to learn IRATA equipment guidelines.
- Various paperwork duties.
- Keep the store room clean & tidy.
- Driving of company van to deliver/collect equipment at various locations when required
- Constant communications with the Operations team to formulate equipment forecasts for the coming months.
- Escalating areas of concern to Management through the correct channels.
- Raising requisitions for any purchases using OES internal software, purchasetrack.
- Ensure that the AMS (Asset Management System) is kept bang up to date.
- Man the Operational duty phone on a rota basis.
- Ad-hoc offshore & onshore work as & when required, for which training will be provided.
Internal & external training will be provided for the correct candidate.
If you are interested in this position, please send CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At OES we believe in delivering services that maintain our clients assets, improves efficiency and protects both people and equipment. OES are committed to the environment and improving the health and safety of the industry. OES hold a strong internal safety record which is testimony to this and an achievement that all at OES are proud to be part of. Find out more about our vision.