OES Asset Integrity Management have developed an eLearning training programme to ensure that all personnel that are working or due to work on your installations including 3rd party contractors are aware of the dangers and consequences of Potential Dropped Objects, how to prevent them, industry best practices and recommended guidelines.
Dropped Objects eLearning is an annual, online training and competency verification system that ensures all rig operatives have an up to date knowledge of Dropped Objects best working practices.
Features and Benefits:
- Learning is self-paced and learners can speed up or slow down at their own pace, making this more effective
- Saves time and money. Reduces time away from the office, reduces cost of classroom based training and cuts down on travel
- Geographical barriers are eliminated and eLearning can be accessed globally
- 24/7 accessibility and on demand access means learning can happen when needed
- Learning activity can be measured and prove return on investment
- Online learning is an effective way to reduce your carbon footprint
- All learners get the same training and it delivers a constant message.
- Enhances computer and internet skills
At OES we believe in delivering services that maintain our clients assets, improves efficiency and protects both people and equipment. OES are committed to the environment and improving the health and safety of the industry. OES hold a strong internal safety record which is testimony to this and an achievement that all at OES are proud to be part of. Find out more about our vision.