The company is a leading international specialist of third party inspection, audit, appraisal, certification and project services to the oil and gas industry who are currently experiencing rapid growth.
We have an opening for the position of an Operations Coordinator to join our busy office in Singapore. The job role involves:
The candidate will be expected to understand and carry out the following:
• Manage and coordinate application of relevant visas and passes for operations
• Attend pre mobilization and de mobilization meetings with inspectors
• Coordinate with clients to ensure the company is receiving adequate, cost effective service
• Develop and maintain customer relations and relationship management
• Coordinate and work with Equipment Coordinator to ensure timely delivery of equipment
• Work under direction of the Operations Manager
• Manage PPE for inspectors and keep updated records on the system
• Provide timely accurate updates to operations
• Must ensure quality of the service is maintained
• All other duties as and when requested by Line Manager and management
The ideal candidate will have some if not all of the following ability:
• An excellent command of verbal and written English skills
• Experience of multi-tasking in a busy environment and be a team player
• A confident and resilient personality
• Problem-solving skills with the ability to ‘think outside the box’ and react quickly to changing situations.
• Be fully competent in Microsoft Office
• Must have Class 3 Singapore driving license
Please email your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com outlining why you believe you meet the requirements of the role, together with your notice period and current salary. Please state that you are applying for the Operations Assistant role in the subject line.