OES Oilfield Services Group is a leading international provider of third party inspection, audit, appraisal, certification and project services to the Oil and Gas industry.
An opportunity exists for the position of Technical Business Development Manager. The position is based in our Aberdeen office with day to day tasks including:
- Visiting local projects within the region to support them technically and liaise between OES inspections teams, the client representative and OES Operations.
- Become a focal point for regional technical support to clients.
- Visit clients to discuss technical requirements, discuss work-scopes, schedules and technical feedback on jobs.
- Delivering reports to clients and reviewing jobs face-to-face, discussing findings and suggesting plans for corrective work.
- Ensure scopes of work match local and regional client requirements.
- Be self-sufficient, plan, prepare and execute sales activity within the region to visit/maintain existing clients, source new clients and expand business.
- Keep existing clients aware of OES’ service range, upsell and expand OES’ scope where possible and probe for further opportunities to conduct services.
- Prequalify with clients to aid business development and prepare relevant pre-qualification response documents.
- Write and send out a weekly sales activity reports.
Preference will be given to candidates with strong technical knowledge and experience of various NDT techniques, lifting gear and annual/semi-annual rig inspection scopes. Knowledge of cranes would be an advantage.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a developing team and have a significant commercial and technical impact on the business. Those who are interested in the role please submit a covering letter and CV to Dale Harris, Regional Managing Director at firstname.lastname@example.org by the 27th March.